Friday, September 19, 2008

My "Quirky" Ways


What is quirkiness? Webster's describes it as a peculiarity, so I guess my first and biggest quirk is:

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am proud of it. Doesn't it say that we are a peculiar people.

Second, and this is where I get really peculiar (ha, ha), I can't stand it when Travis sits in my chair at my desk. Even if I am not planning on sitting in it for a while. I don't know why it drives mad, but it does.

Third, I can't wear socks unless I am wearing shoes.

Fourth, I can't go to sleep in an unmade bed.

And fifth, I can't go to sleep on my back because I clench my eyes and it gives me a headache.

If you are reading this and you have not already been "tagged," you are it. It is your turn to list 5 quirky things about you.

1 comment:

Schoenfelds said...

Hey Stephanie, cute quirks. I understand them totally.