Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yeah! It's October!


Last years Halloween, 2007.

I am just finishing up Halloween costumes for my boys. They both wanted to be army guys, but Patterson added a twist. He is a vampire army dude. The costumes were fairly simple to sew, but the collar on the shirt has definitely given me some problems. Its a good thing they're just costumes. But still, I don't think I have done that bad. I've enjoyed sewing them sew (so punny) much, that I went out and bought 20 patterns for making various clothes for myself and family. I may be overly ambitious, but the patterns were on sale for 99 cents. What a great deal.

We are looking forward to our neighbors annual Halloween party. We have been going for the past 6 years, and have a blast. They go all out, putting together a spook house for all their grandkids and friends kids. They are such wonderful people. They insist on our kids calling them grandma and papa. We really appreciate having such good neighbors and hope we can be half as good of neighbors to them, as they are to us.

Check back to see pictures of my boys all decked out in their army gear.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Wow! You're so ambitious to actually sew stuff.