Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing Tag

I may be weird, (actually I know I am) but I like these cute little tags. You really do learn a lot about other people with them and I even learn a few things about myself, because I take the time to reflect on myself. Don't think too poorly of me for my cluttered home.

The instructions state to take pictures of the following:

Activity I was doing before I got tagged. (Finishing Halloween Costumes)


Kitchen Sink (Oh, what a mess, and I already did dishes twice today)


Closet


Laundry Room


Fridge


Bathroom


Favorite Room (Daycare Playroom - It's fun and colorful)


Favorite Shoes (They've been in a few races)


What Your Kids Are Doing


Self Portrait (Sexy Mama, ha, ha)


THE RULES - NO CLEANING
NO STRAIGHTENING
NO WIPING KIDS NOSES
TAKE PICS RIGHT NOW
AND HAVE FUN!

No comments: