Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ouch! That Hurt!

Well, last Wednesday I went to the dentist. Yes, the dentist. I really like my dentist, but I still hate going to the dentist. I do not have the best set of teeth. I inherited problem teeth thanks to my mother (I still love ya mom) and they only got worse with my two pregnancies.

Since before I was pregnant with Patterson, I have had a tooth that really should have been fixed. It was almost at needing a root canal at that point. Almost nine years later, I still have not had anything done with it. It has not pained me too much, and I have just learned not to eat sweet things on that side. But recently it has started to hurt, so I asked Dr. Bennett to pull it out. (Root canals are way too expensive, plus the tooth above it had already been pulled.)

First they fixed a cavity by the tooth to be pulled and then they took xrays. The xrays showed two of my roots curling away from each other and one root connected to my bone (another trait from my mother and her dad). It hurt soo bad and it took forever to pull out. My jaw still hurts, and my "hole". I do not suggest pulling teeth.

But I got my revenge. Not really, though. As I was leaving the parking lot, I backed right into Dr. Bennett's car. Ouch, that hurt even more.

No comments: