Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My first blog

I have been wanting to do a blog for a long time, so here it is. The thought that is foremost on my mind is how excited I am to finally be getting my book published. I am publishing it myself through lulu.com. I found a great illustrator and I absolutely love what she is doing. My book will be released around the beginning of October and I am thrilled. It's a twist on the old excuse "My dog ate my homework." Greta is finally getting her wish. Her very own pet. She has worked hard doing chores and keeping her homework done, but she makes the mistake of stopping at the pet store on her way to school. Through the funny twists and turns, we follow Greta as the pets she likes best, morph into a monster pet that eats her homework. Now what will she tell her teacher. Will Miss Garfield believe that A Piranha Cat Bird Ate Her Homework?

1 comment:

Andersen Girls said...

Steph I am really excited for you I will be watching for you to let me know when it is published I want a copy. I will really cherish that book.