Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun In Canada

I had so much fun in Canada. Melissa and I left late Thursday afternoon from my house in Helena, MT, with our boys, Corbin, Patterson, Kyler and Steven, yes four of them. We got to the border only to sit for 1/2 an hour before we got through, finally making it to Lethbridge around 9:45 PM. We had to set up the tent in the light of a flashlight. That was fun. Friday we went to Writing on Stone and hiked through the Hoodoo's. (Native Indian dwellings carved out of the rock) Saturday we went to Cardston and saw a parade, then we were off to Waterton for lunch and an awesome hike, then over to Fort Mcleod to see the Foote side of our family, then finally back to Lethbridge. Sunday was taking down camp and heading home. Boy was I glad to get home. It was great to see family and meet family I had only heard about, but there is really no place like home. It was great and I look forward to the next reunion in two years in Seattle.

No comments: